Increasing patient pool with hematological diseases, high incidence trauma cases, rapid technological developments, rapid expansion of the healthcare sector and increased awareness regarding medical care are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Immunohematology during forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Immunohematology market was valued at USD 1,850.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2,678.9 Million by the year 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.0%. Immunohematology is a branch of “Hematology,” which facilitates the screening of donor blood for antigens, Rh factor, and other blood components such as white blood cells. Commonly known as “Blood Banking,” it prepares blood components for transfusion and helps in reducing transfusion-related diseases such as HIV and thalassemia.
Immunohematology enables safe blood transfusion and transplantation of hematopoietic tissue, as well as prevent the undesired immune-related complications, transplantation, and pregnancy-related issues. High incidence of hematological diseases, increasing demand for platelets, plasma factors, and immunoglobin, the rapid development of blood banks by government and private institutions, and increased awareness regarding the importance of blood-transfusion related diseases are some of the key factors propelling the market growth.
Key players of the market mentioned in the report are Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Grifols, Immucor, Abbott laboratories, Beckman Coulter, ThermoFisher, Becton Dickinson and Merck KGaA
Get a sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2251
The report provides comprehensive assessment of competitive landscape and covers profiling of the key players along with their product portfolios and business strategies. It highlights recent mergers and acquisition, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions among others. The research report is an investigative study providing a conclusive view of the Immunohematology business sphere by an in-depth segmentation of the market into key applications, types, and regions.
Immunohematology Market Segmentation based on Types:
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Immunohematology Reagents
- Immunohematology Analyzers
- Automated Analyzers
- Semi-automated analyzers / Non-automated analyzers
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Pretransfusion testing
- ABO and Rh Typing
- Antibody Detection
- Cross matching
- Investigation of immune hemolysis
- Perinatal testing
- Blood group Phenotyping / genotyping
- Leucocyte and platelet Serology
Disease (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Blood-related diseases
End-use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Blood banks
- Diagnostic laboratories
Request a Order on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2251
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Immunohematology market is growing at a CAGR of 8% in Asia Pacific followed by Europe and North America, with 4.9 % and 4.6% CAGR, respectively. Rapid technological developments and high incidence of hematological diseases are the key factors accelerating the market growth during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Hospitals is the dominating Immunohematology market which holds 38% of the global market. North American regional market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by Europe regions.
- Blood banks end-use segment is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 5.5% owing to rapid construction of blood banks by private and government institutions
- Immunohematology reagents segment dominated the market in terms of revenue generation and is expected to continue its dominance with a market share of 54.5%.
- In context to Immunohematology Analyzers, automatic analyzers segment is expected to achieve fast-paced growth during the forecast period FDA clears ORTHO Sera ID-MTS for use on the ORTHO VISION Analyzer, fully automated technology from ortho clinical diagnostics aids in extended antigen phenotyping and ensures delivery of safe blood to transfusion Patients
- High initial investments, inadequate reimbursements of high-tech devices and lack of awareness of technologically advanced devices in developed and developing countries are key factors hindering market growth
- North America is expected to account for the 35.5% of the global Immunohematology market. Growing blood bank facilities and the rapid increase in the number of target diseases are the key factors proliferating regional market growth. In line with this, According to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, estimated 60,300 people were diagnosed with leukemia in 2018. Between 2007 and 2017, an estimated 63.7% of Americans diagnosed with leukemia lived for at least 5 years after being diagnosed.
- Europe is the second largest region in terms of revenue. High adoption and usage of superior-quality diagnostics and treatments is one of the major factors driving the market in the region.
To provide an in-depth analysis of the global Immunohematology market with regards to its growth opportunities, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, and export and import ratio, the market report offers key statistical data across the leading regions of the global Immunohematology market.
Key Regions Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2251
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure your queries are solved and the report is customized to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]