The global Specimen Validity Testing Market size is expected to reach USD 2.10 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.6%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapidly rising incidence of drug abuse, increasing number of drug screening labs across the globe, and growing demand for presumptive tests are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Presence of stringent regulations that mandate drug screening tests and increasing adoption of drug screening at workplace are also expected to contribute to market growth going ahead. Rising use of illicit drugs and growing diversion of prescription drugs is also expected to drive market growth going ahead.
Specimen Validity Testing (SVT) is performed on urine specimen to detect adulteration, substitution, or dilution. Specimen validation testing plays a crucial role in the healthcare sector as it allows clinicians to assess patient’s behavior, medicine adherence, and honesty in communication. Clinicians generally order SVT to make informed therapeutic decisions about medical conditions of their patients, which also includes therapeutic overuse and illicit drug abuse. Specimen validity testing enables clinicians and toxicologists ensure the integrity of the test through accurate measurements of creatinine, pH, and specific gravity. This has boosted its adoption in law enforcement agencies and in criminal justice and this is expected to drive market growth going ahead.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/4098
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Reagents, calibrators, and controls segment is expected to account for largest revenue share among the products segment. Growth can be attributed to increasing demand and repeated purchase of reagents due to rising number of specimens being tested in drug screening laboratories.
- Laboratory testing segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing drug testing in established healthcare facilities, rising cases of drug abuse, and implementation of standardized specimen validity testing protocols in laboratories.
- Workplace segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to rising incidence of drug abuse at workplaces and increasing number of offices and organizations mandating workplace drug screening.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share between 2021 and 2028, attributable to growing use of illicit drugs, increasing incidence of prescription diversion, and presence of stringent laws mandating drug screening in countries in the region.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Specimen Validity Testing Market
The globla Specimen Validity Testing market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Specimen Validity Testing market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Sciteck, American Bio Medica Corporation, Alere, Express Diagnostics, Premier Biotech, LabCorp., Quest Diagnostics, Alere Toxicology, ACM Global Laboratories, Clinical Reference Laboratory (CRL), SureHire, and CannAmm.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/4098
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Specimen Validity Testing Market Segmentation:
Product & Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Reagents, Calibrators, & Controls
- Assay Kits
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Laboratory Testing
- Rapid/POC Testing
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Drug Screening Laboratories
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Pain Management Centres
- Drug Rehabilitation Centres
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, Spain, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4098
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is suited to your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Oral Thin Films Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/oral-thin-films-market-size-share-and-industry-analysis-by-product-by-disease-indication-by-distribution-by-end-use-and-by-regional-forecast-to-2028/
Reverse Transcriptase Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/reverse-transcriptase-market-size-share-and-industry-analysis-by-product-type-by-application-by-sales-channel-and-by-regional-forecast-to-2028/
Nasal Cannula Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/revenue-growth-of-the-global-nasal-cannula-market-is-significantly-driven-by-increasing-prevalence-of-respiratory-illnesses-caused-due-to-rising-air-pollution/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]