Increasing preference for outsourcing of HPAPI manufacturing and rich pipeline with targeted therapeutic drugs would drive market growth
The global high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPI) market size is expected to reach USD 32.11 Billion in 2028 registering a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Major factor driving market revenue growth are increasing preference for outsourcing of high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPI) manufacturing and rich pipeline with targeted therapeutic drugs.
HPAPIs are pharmacologically active compounds that show biological activity even at very low doses. The continued growth of the biopharmaceutical business, notably in the field of oncology, necessitates a boost in the discovery and manufacturing of traditional high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPIs). The value of cancer medicines is expected to surpass USD100 billion in the next five years. HPAPIs include antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), which use extremely toxic chemicals to specifically target cancer cells. These chemicals are a step forward in oncology treatment since they are extremely effective cytotoxic medications that do not destroy healthy cells, unlike traditional chemotherapy. Such factors are expected to drive high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPI) market over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/563
The global High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (HPAPI) market is expected to reach USD XX Billion in 2028 from This can be attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic diseases, infections, rapidly growing healthcare and medical sectors, improving healthcare infrastructure and research centers, and increasing adoption of latest equipment and medical devices in medium to large scale hospitals, clinics and ambulatory care centers. In addition, high adoption of latest treatment facilities across several healthcare sectors, government initiatives to create awareness about diseases, increasing funds by public and private sectors, and growing demand for home care devices and point of care diagnosis are expected to fuel global market revenue growth going ahead.
The report also covers the competitive landscape with extensive profiling of the key competitors. It covers recent product developments, joint ventures, product launches, technological advancements, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships. Some of the key players operating in the global market are Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Pfizer Incand Lonza among others..
Request a Order on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/563
Market segment analysis:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Life sciences supplier Novasep announced in May 2021 that it will be expanding its high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPIS) manufacturing capabilities at its facility in Le Mans, France.
- Synthetic segment of high potency APIs accounted for the largest share in terms of revenue share as of 2020 owing to large manufacturers who produce these type of molecules.
- Innovative drug accounted for the largest revenue share among other type segments in 2020. Generic drug segment is expected to register significant revenue growth. Factors attributing to this growth are raid patent expiration of a number of drugs and rising demand for the cancer treatment drugs.
- Oncology segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to increasing demand for cancer fighting drugs.
- North America HPAPIs market accounted for the largest market share in 2020. Growing prevalence of chronic disease, and established R&D infrastructure for innovative drug development are factors driving North America HPAPIs market.
- Asia Pacific HPAPIs market is expected to register significant growth owing to increasing investments in biotechnology sector and rapidly expanding oncology market
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/563
Thank you for reading the report. Customization of this report is available according to the client’s needs. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will ensure the report is tailored as per your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]