Rising incidence of oral diseases and growing demand for preventive and restorative oral care are some key factors driving revenue growth of the global buccal scanners market
The global buccal scanners market size is expected to reach USD 890.9 Million in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR during the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Steady revenue growth of the global buccal scanners market is driven by rising incidence of oral diseases and increasing focus on preventive and restorative oral care. Commonly occurring oral conditions, including tooth decay (caries), orodental trauma, periodontal diseases, cracked/broken teeth, and oral cancers are mostly preventable, particularly if treated during early stages. Around 3.5 billion individuals globally are estimated to suffer from oral diseases, with tooth decay affecting around 2.3 billion individuals. Use of buccal scanners helps to eliminate analog impressions, which are the most common source of errors from dental workflow and provides enhanced patient assessment and enables more effective treatment. Digital impressions can improve efficiency and productivity of dental procedures, while delivering a high degree of precision.
Rapidly increasing geriatric population and rise in dental problems is driving market growth to a significant extent. Geriatrics are at a greater risk of root caries due to increased receding of gums exposing tooth root surfaces and high use of medications causing xerostomia (dry mouth). It has been estimated that around 50% of individuals above 75 years suffer from root caries, with at least one tooth affected by the disease. Also, according to the United Nations, in 2019, there were more than 700 million individuals who are 65 years old or above and by 2050, the number of geriatric persons is projected to reach around 1.5 billion. Thus, rapidly growing geriatric population would result in increased expenses on oral health care, and in turn, drive demand for buccal scanners.
The global pharma & healthcare market revenue growth is mainly driven by factors such as increasing research & development activities in the healthcare sector, rapid adoption of digital technologies, growing demand for advanced point-of-care diagnostics, and rising trends of telehealth and telemedicine. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to acute healthcare supply shortage, and rapid spread of the SARS-CoV-2 infection and rising government initiatives to develop COVID-19 vaccines have further driven market revenue growth.
To get a sample copy of the report, click on @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2117
Top companies profiled in the report:
Align Technology Inc., MEDIT Corporation, Midmark Corporation, Glidewell Laboratories, Planmeca Group, 3Shape A/S, Dentsply Sirona, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., Carestream Health, and Ormco Corporation.
Global Buccal Scanners Market: Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Buccal Scanners Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Powder-free Buccal Scanners
- Powder-based Buccal Scanners
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Dental Clinics
- Research Institutes
To get a Order on the report, click on: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2117
Some key findings in the report
- In February 2021, Align Technology, Inc. made an announcement about the launch of iTero Element Plus Series buccal scanners. The innovative buccal scanner model by Alighn Technology Inc. provides comprehensive restorative and orthodontic digital capabilities for dentists.
- Powder-free buccal scanners are capable of easy operability and requires fewer steps during scans as it does not need application of powder on teeth of patients. Also, during full-arch dental prosthesis acquisition, non-requirement of constant powder consistency and checking of patients’ teeth during the buccal scanning procedures provides more ease of handling and higher efficiency than power-based scanners.
- Buccal scanners find wide use in prosthodontics to provide precise digital dental impressions for fabricating various prosthetic restorations such as dental copings, single crowns inlays/onlays, and fixed partial dentures on implants and teeth. Additionally, buccal scanners in prosthodontics find application in fabricating posts & cores, obturators, and removable partial prostheses.
- Buccal scanners market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to high adoption of advanced technologies in dentistry, rising prevalence of oral diseases such as caries, and high expense of oral health care. Additionally, presence of leading companies providing buccal scanners in countries in the region is expected to continue to support market growth.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2117
Thank you for reading our report. Do connect with us in case of any more queries about the report and its customization. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to cater to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]